Monday, December 12, 2011

Dave Hartnett, the man who gave £20 million* of our money to Goldman Sachs, is to retire.
That's Dave Hartnett who gave £5 million of our money to Vodaphone.

I wonder what he'll be doing now.
Going to work for Goldman Sachs - 3/1
Going to work for Vodaphone - 5/1
Going to work for some other firm he helped - 7/1
Taking up post as advisor** to George (tax dodger) Osbourne 9/1
Cultivating his garden - 50/1

*Apparently he only admits to giving them £8 million of our money.

** Alongside Philip Green the billionaire who pays no tax at all.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I'll take 7/1 on some other firm. Given that he was wined and dined in an official capacity about 107 times over three years, I reckon it's a big field, and my money's safe. Unlike my tax.

Jemmy Hope said...

Busy fellow!