Wednesday, February 03, 2010

In 2006 "Terry was asked about fidelity. 'I've never cheated on her or anything like that,' he declared. 'I never would. I can look you in the eye and tell you. There's been stories out there that I've cheated on her but I certainly haven't ... I'm a loyal person, that goes with my girlfriend as well as with Chelsea.'"
(From the current "Private Eye")

Chelsea have proclaimed their unconditional support for their investment, but they'd better watch out, he's as loyal to the club as he is to his missus.

2 comments:

jim ennis said...

Nobody should be surprised at the behaviour of the scum dog millionaire Terry. The premier league playing staff consist of a rag tag bunch of parvenu shaggers, boozers, braggarts, thugs, bullies and gamblers.

Jemmy Hope said...

"Scum dog millionaire" - I like it.
I have to agree with your description, Jim. A fair number of these blokes would be doing time if they weren't millionaires. The beautiful game played by ugly people.