Friday, November 26, 2010


Yesterday I read the following on the 'Bad Old Days' blog -
Pensioners on the rampage
One new development at today's disturbances in London was the emergence of a group of militant pensioners who could be seen urging the youth on to further acts of rebellion. Some of the wrinkled revolutionaries that I spoke to claimed to be members of something called RAMP-AGE, a kind of KING MOB for old people. And there was me thinking that Rampage was a Midwest wrestling promotion.

My appetite whetted I went in search of enlightenment, without success. Then I enquired of fellow Wobblies and got a pointer from a Fellow Worker - Ian Bone's blog, where I copped the above logo.
Thence I was led to this site, where evidence of a genuine European Union - united against the common enemy - is on display.
As one commentator put it, "Young, black, old or white. We all hate the tories, they're all shite..."

No comments: