Saturday, February 07, 2015

The Green Surge effect, local Labour MP caught telling fibs.
It's clear that Labour sees the Greens as their biggest threat, in spite of the jackal press nudging Labour supporters towards UKIP. We proles are all racists you know, and love a politician who pretends to like beer*.
I'm not a Green, or even a fan, but anti-austerity, anti-racism, pro-NHS, will get my support. Which of the parties with a realistic chance of winning seats is talking that kind of talk?

*Has anyone ever seen that posh git Farage finish a pint?

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Ever seen Farage buy one? Wouldn't surprise me if it was a personal prop moulded out of plastic.

As to the Greens, I blow hot and cold on them. Some of their poliicies rock my boat, others just condemn them to the 'just another bunch of Parliamentarians' group.

Jemmy Hope said...

That sums up my attitude to the Greens too, Chris.
Funny thing, last night I saw a clip of Farage with an empty pint glass in his hand, though he wasn't shown drinking it. As for paying for his bevvy, he's a politician, of course he doesn't.