Saturday, February 05, 2011

"Multiculturism has failed, so I'm backing the English Defence League. These Muslims, or terrorists as I prefer to call them, must learn our British ways; binge-drinking, bad manners, snobbery. A real touch of class involves trashing restaurants, but that level of Britishness may take time.
"Well that's my take on multiculturalism, now for culture proper. When I hear the c-word I reach for my Purdy. So I'm going to close all libraries, places in which oiks get ideas above their station. I'm going to dispense with universal education, which is no longer needed. We can leave the narcotising and indoctrination of the masses to Simon Cowell and Rupert Murdoch, whom God preserve."

Not quite what David "no longer Dave" Cameron said, but he's a politician and his speeches have to be decoded.

No comments: