Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fabio Capello claims he only needs 100 words of English to manage the England team - or 25 in Rooney's case.
I think he's made a mistake, so I'm suggesting some useful phrases for communicating with his players.

i) "I've lost count, how many scheduled dope tests have you forgotten to turn up for?"

ii) "This is the phone number of a good lawyer. He's defended a lot of rape cases."

iii) "I think the lad should be given another chance. A custodial sentence would be major setback at this stage in his career."

iv) "You dirty, disgusting pervert, she's young enough to be your daughter."

v) "You dirty, disgusting pervert, she's old enough to be your granny."

vi) "I've told you before, no cocaine/whores/accountants/brokers/ in the dressing room."

v) "When I said I need you to score I didn't mean ring your dealer."

vi) "Give me that phone. Did I hear you say ten thou on England to lose?"

Another tip - don't take English lessons from Ron Atkinson.

No comments: