Monday, April 08, 2013


"DING DONG, the witch is dead"
and history is already being rewritten. Some clown (English of course) claimed on al-Jazeera that Thatcher was opposed to Apartheid. I'm grateful to Martin Deane of the Green Party (Hull) for the following quote from her:
"Those who believe South Africa will one day be ruled by the ANC are living in cloud cuckoo land."

It will not be clear in the next few days how much this individual was hated by the British people. All the media will be singing her praises; the media that are owned by her friends, her admirers, those who knew how to play on her prejudices for their own ends. The BBC, voice of the establishment, will play its allotted role, feeding bullshit to the masses.
Sometime in the future a there will be a reassessment of her "legacy". In the meantime we'll have to make do with the occasional "controversial".
There is a petition online demanding that the old bat's funeral be privatised, in line with her beliefs.

Let's acknowledge the services here of Sir Tim Bell, "friend of the family" (EURGH!), who made public the demise of the Queen of the Night.
I guess old Tim has mended his ways and is no longer the cokehead he was when lying for the party. Let us pray that he has also abandoned his penchant for indecent exposure and exhibitionistic self-abuse, so unbecoming a knight of the realm.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I'm guessing Maggie had it in for you union thugs eh Jemmy. Free marketer that she was, you can't tolerate that! No giant guvvy teat for your ilk to slurp on, no freebies, no hand outs, no lifetime guaranteed employment regardless of actual work ethic, no absurd pay scale that rewards the incompetent, the drunk, the oafish and, in your case, the eternally bitter.

I look forward to shitting on your tombstone when that glorious day arrives. No sympathy, just seething bile, nastiness expressed toward your memory and of course hatred and anger toward those you leave behind. You reap what you sow eh Jemmy. If I'm lucky some of your douchebag grandchildren will go before you, and I can shat and spew and demonize them as filth while you are still here to "enjoy". Did I say fuck you yet?

vza said...

"It will not be clear in the next few days how much this individual was hated by the British people."

Did you mean to type: by some or many British people?
How did she win three elections if she was hated by the British people? Obviously, enough British people approved of her efforts and I am sure they were not all rich people.

Jemmy Hope said...

I'll respond to US fans of Thatcher in my next post. Suffice to say that she did appeal to racists, and red-fearing paranoiacs, who are to be found in the UK as they are elsewhere.

Jemmy Hope said...

So you want my grandchildren to die , do you, sick bastard?
You perverted piece of filth - how many children have you murdered so far? I hear that the cops in your neck of the woods don't search too hard for the killers of black children.

Well, vza, I hope you're enjoying the company that you keep. Do you have child-killing fantasies too?

No more tolerance from me sicko, you're gone. America is welcome to you and your all too common kind.

vza said...


"Well, vza, I hope you're enjoying the company that you keep. Do you have child-killing fantasies too?"

Oh what nonsense. I should not even respond to such an implication by you. He knows quite well what I think of that sort of garbage talk.

Why do you allow comments at all if you have no intention of engaging in a discussion of an opposing view without consistently taking cheap shots? I asked a reasonable question.

I wish you good health.
Enjoy the view from Olympus.

Jemmy Hope said...

Goodbye, vza.

thankgodimatheist said...

Jemmy. The guy gets an orgasm every time he sees his vomit published no matter how much stench emanates. Why give him such pleasure? I see the point in showing others the pile of excrement he is but even that doesn't bother him. It's what makes him proud.

Jemmy Hope said...

I've published his stuff so that there is a record out there of what a foul creature he is.
No more.